Saturday, January 5, 2008

Why the New Blog

Today is 2 days from the New Hampshire Primary and 2 days after the Iowa vote, as such I am launching my political blog today.

This blog will focus on mostly political issues, though I like films and music too. I will attempt to post interesting discussions and invite comment.

I am an independent voter who dislikes the 2 party system in this country. I have voted for both GOP and Dem candidates as well as Peace and Freedom, Green and Libetarian Candidates. I am registered Green.
Julio

1 comment:

douglas hunter said...

Julio,

I too dislike a system with 2 main parties and a number of others shoved off to the margins. I don't think a lot of people know what these other parties such as the Peace and Freedom party or the Green party are all about. Maybe this new blog can be a place to raise awareness. Who are the Greens running for Pres. anyway?!