Friday, October 17, 2008

Don't Believe the Hype


*Courtesy of Chaffey Community Republican Women of San Bernadino , CA


Recently all the polls are trending to Obama, that he will win the Presidency
My cynical self does not give these polls the benefit of the doubt. I personally do not believe that Obama will win. As I see it, someone will walk into the polling both, and will find some reason, however how minute, and not vote for Obama (racism, or here). Of course that is not to say that all who vote otherwise are racist, I certainly believe that there are many who have fundamental disagreements with Obama's positions; but nonetheless, am I certain that some will chose color over substance. Too bad. American will lose a golden opportunity...Racism is alive an well.

See Obama Waffles:



See More Hate by McCain Supporters:

1 comment:

Nicole Hernandez said...

It's amazing that people are that ignorant in this country.